- Things to do
Get out and about on the island of All Right.
- Feel the vibe
Learn about all things that make jamaica special.
- Your travel guide
Planning your travels is easier than you think.
- Where to stay
Find your island accommodation.
- Wedding & Honeymoons
Tying the knot is a piece of cake on the island of all right.
Increase your productivity in an island environment.
What to know in Montego Bay
We’ll get you on the right track
Montego Bay is the perfect spot to get your Jamaican adventure off to a good start. Here are a couple of things to know; from facts to handy tips, what clothes to pack and what you shouldn’t leave without seeing.
Facts About Montego Bay:
- Montego Bay is a tropical climate, specifically a tropical wet-and-dry climate, characterized by a wet season from May to November, which coincides with the hurricane season, and a dry season from December to April. Regardless of the season, pack your summer clothes, and a couple of jerseys for safety.
- Doctor's Cave beach is one of the most famous beaches in Jamaica for its clean and beautiful waters. It is open to the public as well as to members of the Doctor's Cave Bathing Club. The whole family can have fun by renting a snorkel and scuba gear here.
- Margaritaville is a top bar and restaurant, and quite an experience too. Featuring the music of Jimmy Buffett, a slide and a swimming pool are out back so get ready for the ride of your life.
- You'll find most meals and drinks very affordable so if you're bringing the whole family to our island of All Right, look forward to a few treats out.
- You may be surprised, but 'Mo' Bay as the locals like to call it, is home to an icy adventure playground, the famous Chillin Games Room. So if you’re into snowboarding, bring yours along as they offer all kinds of activities where you can hit their artificial snow slopes.