- Things to do
Get out and about on the island of All Right.
- Feel the vibe
Learn about all things that make jamaica special.
- Your travel guide
Planning your travels is easier than you think.
- Where to stay
Find your island accommodation.
- Wedding & Honeymoons
Tying the knot is a piece of cake on the island of all right.
Increase your productivity in an island environment.
What to know in Port Antonio
We’ll get you on the right track
Port Antonio is one of the most famous get-aways for the silver-screened movie stars. Here are a couple of things to know; from facts to handy tips, what clothes to pack and what you shouldn’t leave without seeing.
Facts about Port Antonio:
- Port Antonio is a tropical climate, with a wet season from May to November, which coincides with the hurricane season, and a dry season from December to April. Whatever the season, summer clothes suit the beautiful Jamaica best.
- It is the islands third largest port, a shipping point for both bananas and coconuts.
- This part of the island is featured in many famous Hollywood films such as Club Paradise and Cocktail, and is often pictured as the ‘ideal paradise escape’.
- If you’re a budding photographer, this is certainly a place to take your camera. It is known by photographers all around the world as the most idyllic and scenic place to shoot, capturing Jamaica at It’s finest.
- Try the famous Bush Bar restaurant for a bit of ‘high-dining’ done island style. A true Port Antonio treat.